Web development, interaction design and accessibility expert based in Yorkshire, UK
Hello! I’m a friendly front-end developer and interaction designerPlease see footnote who specialises in web accessibility and beautiful, hand-coded online solutions.
Having worked in the digital industry for 15 years, I’ve gained an extensive knowledge of a variety of different programming languagesPlease see footnote and industry best practices. I am able to offer an affordable end-to-end service, whatever your needs.
I’m comfortable using multiple content management systems, static site generators and e-commerce solutionsPlease see footnote. I’m also happy to discuss any custom integrations you may need such as multilingual sites, online donations, social media or newsletters.
Every website I build is hand-coded and accessible. I always strive for WCAG 2.1 AAA but will deliver WCAG 2.1 AA as standardPlease see footnote.
I work with local designers and can provide a full end-to-end service, including server and hosting set-up, domain name registration and ongoing website maintenance. I will keep you informed throughout the process and build at several touch points, so you can be as involved in the project as you wish to be.
I can help you with
- high-performance static sites
- Content Management Systems (CMSs)
- accessibility feedback and recommendations
- website technical feedback and recommendations
- interaction design, interactive prototypes
- basic user research and playback
- information architecture
- creating coding standards
- digital brand consistency
- multilingual sites and internationalisation
- one-page interactive projects
- email and newsletter templates
When can we start?
You're currently looking at a 2-3 week wait time to start your project. Get in touch and let's get things moving!